Cabana PaulowniaMake a reservation
Your wooden piece of paradise.
Cabana Paulownia is a family project that opened its doors in August 2019 in Budesti, Maramures.
It is a wooden handmade cabin, built mostly using traditional methods, which makes it so unique and full of personality.
It has a maximum capacity for 8 people and guests book the full cabin.
- The kitchen has got all the facilities and utensils you need: pans, pots, cocktail maker, kettle, coffee maker, cutlery, etc. There are also high-quality herbs and the finest spices to season your food.
- The bathroom has got a shower with radio, phone and hydro massage columns. We also provide shampoo, soap, towels and a hairdryer.
- In the living room you can relax on the sofa and look at the beautiful landscape. There is also a guitar, a wireless stereo, books and board games.
- There are two bedrooms. The blankets and cushion covers are handmade of organic cotton, very pleasant to the skin. Each bedroom has a capacity for 4 people.
- Free parking
One hectare of pure nature
The Cabin is 360º surrounded by nature in one-hectare land. Have fun cooking in the outdoor barbeque, take a nap on the hammock or have a walk in the forest. There are plenty of things to do outside.
The cabin is equipped with two solar panels.
Cost: for 2 persons/ 2 nights minimum stay: 120 EUR / 580 RON.
- Selecting household waste and recycling it
- Offering guests possibilities for waste selection and recycling
- Using ecological cleaning products
- Using energy-efficient solutions (e.g. energy saving lights, A + class appliances, solar panels, photovoltaic, drying the laundry in the sun etc.)
- Reducing water consumption (e.g. collecting rainwater, holding a well, etc.)
- Fits in the local architecture
- Natural/ecological materials were used at the construction of the building
- We are involved in local / regional nature conservation and cultural projects
- Means of transportation: There is no public transport available, as the cabin is located in the woods.
- Other initiatives:
We are going to plant back as many trees as we used to build the cabin. They were from nearby forests with a too high density of trees.