Bike Studio BrasovMake a reservation
Looking for a special place in Braşov? The 250 years old house used to be the first bike shop in post-communist Braşov. With a bike hanging on its façade, it was well known by any biker. We loved it, got it, and restored it to save its charm.
Our “homemade home” is definitely one to remember. One of the few houses left untouched by the chaotic “development’’ in the past years, it shows the simple architecture of the typical Kronstadt Saxon house from the 18th century. On the outside we left it entirely as it was, but we played a lot in the inside creating 3 different apartments, each with its own style and charm entirely designed and manufactured by us so all places feels fresh and cozy and provide you with all the facilities you need.
Bike Studio is one of the 3 apartments that we’ve created in our Bike House.
It has a separate entrance right from the yard, just as the other two apartments.
One floor open space apartment with a stylish living room and kitchen, separated from the bedroom with a nicely decorated bookcase.
Very warm and cozy during winter and very cool during hot summer days, the bike studio it is the perfect place for couples, families or solo travelers.
Being 15 minutes’ walk away from the Old Center, it has the advantage of easy access, inner court yard, free parking, fresh market (2 minutes away), bus stop (2 minutes away).
It’s quiet, neat, with simple architecture, typical for Transylvania. The neighborhood was known as Braşovechi (Old Braşov) and it developed along the Lungă street, connecting the Kronstadt citadel to the St. Bartholomew’s village, built around the St. Bartolomeu Church, the oldest building in town.
Bus & taxi stop: 2 minutes
Regional bus hub: 5 minutes
Main train station: 35 minutes
Fresh market: 2 minutes
Old center: 20 minutes
We are always happy to know our guests. So come on over! If you want, we can offer information about the town, activities, places to visit. We can arrange for tour guides, mountain guides, bike guides, ski and snowboard guides.
Free parking places outside the yard.
We have high speed internet connection, bikes to ride around the city center, information corners with maps, flyers and all kind of materials and a gift corner for you to do your souvenirs shopping with unique high quality Romanian products.
All 3 apartments face an inner yard with a coffee table and a barbecue.
On request, we organize private tours in Transylvania and can recommend the best deals for you to spend your time here. (Stand Up Paddling, Rock Climbing, Mountain Biking, Paragliding, Sky and Snowboard, etc)
Here you can find more info about the other two apartments
and here about Bike House.
- Renting/ facilitating access to non-motorized leisure facilities (bicycles etc.)
- Using energy-efficient solutions (e.g. energy saving lights, A + class appliances, solar panels, photovoltaic, drying the laundry in the sun etc.)
- Water low reducers
- Towel change on request
- Reducing water consumption (e.g. collecting rainwater, holding a well, etc.)
- Fits in the local architecture
- The exterior and / or interior appearance is preserved
- Natural/ecological materials were used at the construction of the building
- We provide promotional materials about the local traditions, crafts, and encourage the purchase of original handicrafts and souvenirs
- Supporting the local economy (e.g. hire / collaborate with local staff etc.)
- We are involved in local / regional nature conservation and cultural projects
- Means of transportation: bus station 30 meters walking distance