Filip House in SarichioiMake a reservation
Built a century ago, in the Sarichioi village and just a short walk away from Razim Lake, Filip House is an example of slow & responsible tourism by preserving the Lipovan architectural style, so unique and special.
Casa Filip has three small apartments (6 double rooms): two apartments in the Old House and one in the attic of the New House. The house fits 12 persons excluding children under 4 who can stay for free with their parents.
In the Old House the original walls were kept and and it includes an interior design that combines the Lipovan details with the modern comfort. The advantage of the two apartments in the Old house is that they also have a porch (outside terrace). The capacity is max 4 pers, and the view is towards the garden and the lake.
The two bedrooms of the attic have beds larger than those in the Old House. Another advantage is that the living room and sauna are on the ground floor of this new house. The capacity is max 4 pers, and the view is towards the garden and the lake.
This guest house is closed circuit, so you need to book and confirm in advance.
We will be particularly honored by your visit and we guarantee that, regardless of length of your stay or the season you travel here, you will have an authentic and memorable experience in Sarichioi, the Lipovan heart of the Northern Dobrogea and one of the access gates in the Danube Delta paradise.
Our mission is to guarantee our guests an unique and authentic experience.
Our ambition is to keep the house open almost all year round because we believe that Dobrogea is worth visiting in any season.
For reservations please check availability HERE and contact us by clicking on the “Make a reservation” button.
The minimum stay is three nights, regardless of the season, and a mandatory supplement of half board (breakfast and dinner) is added to the accommodation rate.
Starting with SEASON 2020, a stay at our guesthouse can be short (3 nights check-in on Monday and check-out Thursday / check-in Thursday and check-out on Sunday) or long (6 nights check-in on Monday and check-out on Sunday).
Depending on the length and duration of the stay, the rates may vary:
- High Season (1 June -30 August) between 100-120 EUR / apartment / night
- After Season (31 August -22 November) between 80-100 EUR / apartment / night
Please check HERE the details for the offer in 2020.
- The rates represent the reservation fee for an apartment per night. You will benefit from a 5% discount for booking two apartments in the Old House and 10% for booking all three apartments (two in the old house and one in the attic of the new house).
- The maximum capacity of an apartment is 4 persons. Children under 4 years of age can stay free in their parents’ bedrooms, provided that we do not have cots for children.
- The mandatory half board supplement (breakfast and dinner) in the amount of 30 € / adult / day and 15 € / child (4-14 years) / day is added to the accommodation rate. Children (0-4 years) have free meals. Meals include three dishes: appetizer (platter), main course (daily menu) and home-made dessert. The supplement will be paid directly at the location, at the check-out, along with other products from the restaurant (juices, alcoholic drinks, shampoo).
Filip House received the prize for the section dedicated to restoration, rehabilitation and re-conversion & the special prize of the OAR Dobrogea President at the Architecture Annual held on November 19, 2019 in Constanța.
- Renting/ facilitating access to non-motorized leisure facilities (bicycles etc.)
- Selecting household waste and recycling it
- Offering guests possibilities for waste selection and recycling
- Using ecological cleaning products
- Using energy-efficient solutions (e.g. energy saving lights, A + class appliances, solar panels, photovoltaic, drying the laundry in the sun etc.)
- Water low reducers
- Towel change on request
- Reducing water consumption (e.g. collecting rainwater, holding a well, etc.)
- Fits in the local architecture
- The exterior and / or interior appearance is preserved
- Natural/ecological materials were used at the construction of the building
- We provide promotional materials about the local traditions, crafts, and encourage the purchase of original handicrafts and souvenirs
- Cooking with local food products or from our own garden
- Supporting the local economy (e.g. hire / collaborate with local staff etc.)
- We are involved in local / regional nature conservation and cultural projects